My First Blog.

This is my first day of blogging.
I don't have any particular topic to write. Frankly, I don't want to write about anything specific.
I just want to be a notable marketer in the SEO field and for that to achieve, I need better contents.
I decided to start a blog and was constantly thinking what to blog.
SEO? Why not. 
No way. The competition is too tough. Giants blogging about SEO will definitely do a lot of efforts to get better results. So, as an infant, I cannot even touch them. So no SEO.
I'm working on affiliate marketing during my 10 hours/day. So why not Affiliate? No no. Difficult one.
Then what?
Politics?
Can do. But it is difficult to concentrate on SEO studies, Affiliate marketing, and politics.
So no.
Then what?
Ok. First, you buy a domain name and then decide what to blog.
Ok.
When to buy a domain, Sathish?
For that you need money, right?
Yeah. Ok. Wait till Jan 2 and then buy your own domain.
Ok.
Why can't you try free blogging?
No... No. After a year or later, when you earnt some visitors or subscribers, how can you convert them to the new blog?
So, wait.
Ok.
This is how I kept on procrastinating my blogging.
But now, I'm writing my first blog. So what changed my mind?
Nothing other than a mail.
Now, I read a mail by Deepak.
He said, did you know what you want to become after higher secondary before 1st std?
No, right.
So, the same here.
You don't have to decide what you want to blog about.
No need to find out what you are really passionate about.
First learn abcd and then you can write whatever you want.
And the most important thing for a new blogger is not content.
The thing needed is consistency.
So... That's it. I'm here now.
Thanks, Deepak.
பயணம் இனிதே ஆரம்பம்... பம் பம் பம்...

Comments

  1. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    Check Out : Web Designing Courses In Pune

    ReplyDelete
  2. join digital marketig classes with digital partners, pune's 1st practicle courses with placements
    84518 92018 / 8180069915
    Office No 201,2nd floor,Samrudhi Market, Sangarsh chouk, chandan Nagar,pune 14

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment